The most arrogant and selfish appointees of the Akufo-Addo government have been revealed, according to a survey.
The said survey was carried out by the United Patriots Group in collaboration with the Freedom News Network.
It considered the appointees’ response to grassroots agitations and how they generally received criticisms.
The group claims the views of 5,000 members of the ruling New Patriotic Party (NPP) were sought during the survey.
These include party executives, party sympathizers, business owners, as well as some financial donors.
Initially, 2020 Ministers and appointees of the Nana Addo government were listed, but it was later reduced to 20, based on responses from the survey.
Below are the most arrogant and selfish appointees of the Akufo-Addo government, according to the survey by the United Patriots Group in collaboration with the Freedom News Network:
1. Hon Albert Kan Dapaah – Minister for National Security
2. Nii Lantei Bannerman – Chairman, National Premix Committee
3. Hon Kwasi Amoako Atta (MP) – Minister for Roads and Highways
4. Charles Adu Boahen – Deputy Minister of Finance
5. Madam Saratu Atta – Office to the President
6. Madam Barbara Utuka – Office of the Vice President
7. Mohammed Adjei Sowah – Mayor of Accra
8. Carlos Ahenkorah (MP) – Deputy Minister of Trade
9. Clement Nii Lamptey Wilkinson – MCE Amasaman
10. Emmanuel Kofi Nti – Chief Executive, Ghana Revenue Authority
11. Hawa Koomson (MP) – Minister for Special Development Initiatives
12. Joe Anokye – Chief Executive, National Communications Authority
13. Eugene Antwi (MP) – Deputy Minister for Housing
14. Lawrence Agyinsam – Chief Executive, Exim Bank
15. Dr Owusu Afriyie Akoto – Minister for Agriculture
16. Simon Osei Mensah – Ashanti Regional Minister
17. Hackman Owusu Agyeman – Board Chairman, Ghana Cocoa Board.
18. Kwame Owusu – Board Chairman, Ghana Revenue Authority
19. Agyenim Boateng Adjei – Chief Executive, Ghana Revenue Authority
20. George Andah – Deputy Minister of Communications